Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The other perspective of life.


It was a bright sunny day and I was driving down from somewhere and turning onto a familiar road right by where we live. I would have driven by this place a million times but the thought just struck me that it actually looked pristine , fresh and nice. So I braked and removed my polarized glasses to absorb with my naked eye, the beauty that I seemed to have missed until then.   I realized that nothing had changed, it was the same usual place I was used to and had seen every single day.. But when I donned on the polarized glasses, the same mundane environ seemed picturesque and something to behold.

This got me thinking ... isn't life the same? When we wear polarized lenses (our belief and likes) everything seems beautiful. But when the glasses are removed, the belief is shattered. What we liked with the glasses on is suddenly something we dislike and the very same scenario turns unsavory. 

Wish we could see life with this "other perspective"- with polarized glasses on all the time .. It would be a more beautiful place to live and behold. A place where there is love & bloom in every season, where the cool breeze takes the sweat of labor and frustration away. And life is like living on a rainbow! 

This is all about looking at life in other perspective.

2 comments:

  1. Manni this is just awesome! I just read some posts. I loved this one very much. How true. I dint you were blogging. Good going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear .. been doing it for a while albeit Im not very regular like most bloggers out there.

      Delete